Enrolment Open For April: Graphics, Fashion & Interior Design
It was great to see old and new faces come through the institute’s door this January. We have been extremely busy the past few weeks working on our April enrolment. That being said, we are happy to announce that we are now accepting applications for April.
We have a wide range of courses to choose from our Graphics, Fashion & Interior Design departments. Our courses that take place in April offer a mixture of flexible study modes (day or Evening), a choice of delivery options (online & in class) and some are also QQI accredited courses. See below for more information on each course that is due to take place in April.
New for 2023 –Our established graphic design courses now offers QQI certification upon successful completion. Choose from a range of part time day and evening options.
- Certificate Graphic Design Introduction: Start Date Monday 17th April 2023 (Evening) & 20th April 2023 (Day)
- Certificate in Digital Applications: Saturday 22nd April (Day)
- Certificate in Digital Photography: 22nd April 2023 (Day)
We offer a wide range of fashion courses this April. Whether you want to become a fashion designer, fashion buyer, visual merchandiser or just want to explore the world of fashion, we have the right course for you. Our fashion courses offer a mixture of part time day & evening study options, and also in class or online delivery modes.
- Certificate in Fashion Design Introduction: Start Date, Wednesday 19th April 2023 (Day) & Tuesday 18th April 2023 (Evening)
- Certificate in Fashion Buying Introduction: Start Date, 18th April 2023 (Day) & 17th April 2023 (Online)
- 6 Week Certificate in Creative Merchandising: Start Date, Tuesday 18th April 2023 (Evening)
- 8 Week Personal Shopping and Image Consultancy:
- 8 Week Certificate in Fashion Styling: Commercial, Media and Editorial
Our Interior courses offer a stepping stone into the world of Interior Design. For example our Certificate Interior Design Introduction orientates you with a foundation in the core skills of contemporary design practice that are framed around the discipline of interiors.
Our Certificate BIM Introduction course will introduce you to the latest industry standard software relevant to BIM and the creation of BIM-compliant drawing packages.
Finally our Certificate in CAD 2D course covers the features, commands and techniques for creating, editing and printing drawings.
- Certificate Interior Design Introduction: Start Date, Tuesday 18th April 2023(Day) & Tuesdays 18th April 2023(Evening)
- Certificate BIM Introduction: Start Date, Saturday 22nd April 2023 (Day) & Monday 17th April (Evening)
- Certificate in CAD 2D: Start Date, Thursday 20th April 2023(Day) & Tuesday 18th April 2023 (Evening)
We will be running a series of Virtual open Evenings in March for each course. Keep your eye on our website and social media channels for more information.