Dublin Design Institute Open Day
DDI will be holding an open evening for our 1 Year and our 6/10 week courses that are due to start in January 2023. We offer a range of Graphics, Interiors & Fashion Design courses that are either BTEC or QQI Accredited.
Come visit our new college location on the 11th January at 6pm. We provide a wide range of part-time day and evening courses across a wide range of design disciplines.
Course’s starting in January at DDI can be taken at our city centre location and/or online. Each course is delivered with over 25 years experience by professionals and experts from across the design industry.
On the night we will be covering our 6/10 week courses from 6 to 6.30pm and our long courses from 6.40 to 7.10pm. Below is a breakdown of each course covered on the night and what time each open talk will start. You can register your interest in the submission box below.
Course Covered on The Night for the 6.00PM Talk
- Certificate Graphic Design Introduction
- Certificate in Digital Photography
- Certificate in Digital Applications
- 10 Week Associate Certificate in Fashion Buying
- 10 Week Associate Certificate in Fashion Design
- Certificate Interior Design Introduction
Course Covered on The Night for the 6.40PM Talk
- 1 Year QQI Certificate in Graphic Design
- 1 Year Certificate in Fashion Buying
- 1 Year BTEC Higher National Certificate in Fashion Design
- 1 Year Certificate in Interior Design
What to expect from the open evening
- Gain first-hand information on the course
- Visit our new college location
- Lectures available to answer questions on course content
- Learn more about fees and payment plans.