DDI- Virtual Open Evening Series
DDI will be holding a series of virtual open evenings throughout September for our short courses that our due to start in September/October. There is no need to come into the college, join us virtually, from the comfort of your own home!
Courses range from Graphic Design, Fashion Design, Fashion Buying, Interior Design, CAD and more.
Each opening evening is free to attend. Each Head of Department will be presenting on the night to offer you an insight into course content, structure, career opportunities and much more.
What to expect from the open evening
• Gain first-hand information on the course
• Learn more about fees and payment plans.
• Lectures available to answer questions on course content
Course covered throughout the series
- Certificate Graphic Design Introduction
- Certificate in Digital Applications
- 10 Week Certificate in Fashion Buying
- 10 Week Certificate in Fashion Design
- 6 Week Certificate in Creative Merchandising
- Personal Shopping and Image Consultancy & Fashion Styling: Commercial, Media and Editorial
- Certificate Interior Design Introduction
- Certificate to BIM Introduction
- Certificate in Cad 2D
- 6 Week Certificate in Creative Merchandising-8th September, Click HERE to register
- Personal Shopping and Image Consultancy & Fashion Styling: Commercial, Media and Editorial- 7th September @6pm Click Here to register
- 10 Week Certificate in Fashion Buying-12th September @ 6pm – Click HERE to register
- 10 Week Certificate in Fashion Design-13th September @ 6pm – Click HERE to register
- Certificate Graphic Design Introduction & Certificate in Digital Applications-14th September @6pm- Click Here to register
- Certificate to BIM Introduction & Certificate in Cad 2D- 15th September @6pm Click HERE to register
- Certificate Interior Design Introduction- 19th September @6pm- Click HERE to register
If you are having any issues registering please email email@example.com and we will register a place for you.