DDI- Open Evening—25th August @6pm
After many months of restrictions due to Covid-19, we are delighted to announce that we will be holding an Open Evening in-house. Please join us at our new location on Leeson Street on the 25th August 2022 at 6pm.
On the night we will be taking you through our BA Degrees and Year-long courses on the 25th of August at 6pm. If you have an interest in graphic design, interior design, or fashion we recommend you join us on the night.
Our lecturers will be available on the night and will discuss course content, software, timetable, etc. This is a great opportunity to speak face to face with our expert lecturing staff and gain first-hand information on the course that is of interest to you.
What to expect from the open evening
• Gain first-hand information on the course
• Learn more about fees and payment plans/steps
• Be able to visit our new college campus location
Courses Covered on the Night
- BA Degree in Interior Design
- BA Degree in Graphic Design
- 1 Year Certificate in Interior Design
- 1 Year QQI Certificate in Graphic Design
- 1 Year Certificate in Fashion Buying
- 1 Year Certificate in Fashion Design
We look forward to welcoming you to our open evening on the night. Keep an eye on our social media channels for more information.
Date: 25th August
Location: Corrib House, 52 Leeson Street Lower
Dublin 2, Ireland, D02 EE65