DDI Open Day 11th January 2023
Dublin Design Institute will be holding an open day for our 1 Year and our 6/10 week courses that will be starting the end of January. Find out all you need to know about the courses you are interested in and get a chance to see our institute and meet our staff and faculty.
Come visit our new college location on the 11th January at 6pm. DDI provide a wide range of part-time day and evening courses across a wide range of design disciplines such as graphic, fashion and interiors.
Course’s starting in January at DDI can be taken at our city centre location and/or online. Each course is delivered with over 25 years experience by professionals and experts from across the design industry.
On the night we will be covering our 6/10 week courses from 6 to 6.30pm. Our talk for our 1 Year courses will start from 6.40 to 7.10pm. Below is a list of the short courses we will be covering on the night.
Course Covered on The Night for the 6.00PM Talk
- Certificate Graphic Design Introduction
- Certificate in Fashion Buying Introduction
- Certificate in Fashion Design Introduction
- Certificate Interior Design Introduction
Course Covered on The Night for the 6.40PM Talk
- 1 Year QQI Certificate in Graphic Design
- 1 Year Certificate in Fashion Buying
- 1 Year BTEC Higher National Certificate in Fashion Design
- 1 Year Certificate in Interior Design
What to expect from the open evening
- Gain first-hand information on the course
- Visit our new college location
- Lectures available to answer questions on course content
- Learn more about fees and payment plans.
You can register via the registration box below. We look forward to welcoming you to DDI on the 11th of January. Please email email@example.com if you have any difficulty registering.