Trend Forecasting Workshop
This ten hour course, led by leading stylist Laura Jordan of StyleSavvy.ie, takes place over two Saturdays, running from 1pm to 6pm on both days.
Laura will lead the class in the college each Saturday from 1pm to 6pm.
This course is ideal for those looking for insight into the future of the fashion industry, from the point of view of buying, styling, and writing.
A 2 day workshop in the future of fashion……from what we will wear to when we will wear it…and how we will buy it.
- The Business of Fashion: The key factors that control the fashion industry
- The Power of Forecasting: How forecasting guides and drives the design and consumer process
- Colour Forecasting
- Style Forecasting
- Case Study: Spring / Summer 2022
- The Trend Train: Movement of trends and design from high end to high street
- Retail Economics
- The Future of Fashion
- Design Rights and Protection
Why study with us?
25 Years experience providing design education
- Mature student friendly
- State accredited Institution
- Strong industry connections
- Design education taught by experienced design professionals
- Part time/ full time/ in class/ online options
- High rates of graduate employment
- Award Winning Institute
- Range of payment plans available
I was looking for a course that would give me some theory behind the concept of fashion and fashion forecasting, and I found it in this course. Great information given on eg. Zara and how they operate. From this, I will be encouraged to go ahead and do the Personal Shopping course. Siobhan O'Connor
I loved this two-day course. Laura was fantastic. Her knowledge of the industry is remarkable. She is lovely and down-to-earth, which leads to a comfortable learning environment. We had a laugh while getting the work done. Maria Commins
On successful completion of a brief, participants will be awarded a Dublin Design Institute Certificate in Trend Forecasting
At a Glance
Start Date 17th June
Duration 2 Days-17th & 24th June
Study Mode Part-Time Evening: Online
Class Schedule 1pm-6pm Saturdays